Power Bank: Does It Damage Your Device's Battery?
Here's a quick answer!
- AUKEY power banks have built-in safeguards to protect your devices against excessive current, overcharging, and overheating.
Some of our power banks can detect your device type and adapt to low-current charging mode for devices such as smart watches and wireless earbuds.
- While most devices have safety systems in place, if your device has been in use for more than two years, you might have exceeded its full charge cycle. This is why the device's battery could be deteriorating. You should reconsider replacing the device's battery or the device itself.
- Do not let your device's battery drain all the way to zero. As a general rule of thumb, you should try to keep your device's battery between 20 to 80 per cent when not charging.
- Avoid charging your devices in extreme temperatures. Keep it out of the sun and do not place them in close airtight compartments.
- Use MFI certified cables for Apple products.